Who love sushi?
One of my family’s favorite Japanese food are sushi and sashimi. Today, I am sharing with you all how to make sushi. It is very easy and simple. A pound of salmon fillet makes about 20-24 pieces. When making sushi, make sure that the salmon is fresh.
When serving sushi, you can either serve the sushi while rice is warm or cold. If you preferred cold, just refrigerate them for about 30 minutes before serving.
- 450 grams salmon fillet, cut into thin strips about 3 inches long
- 4 cups cooked sushi rice
- 4 tbsp rice vinegar to mix with sushi rice
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar to mix with salmon strips
- 3 tbsp of Kikkoman soy sauce
- In a bowl add 4 tbsp of rice vinegar to the sushi rice and mix well
- Form rice into roll about 3 inches long
- Add 1 tbsp of rice vinegar to the salmon strips and mix
- Put salmon strips on the rolled rice
- Serve with the Kikkoman sauce