My apology, I was on the sidetrack for a month and was not blogging. But I am here now with my New Year recipe, my simple creation: Gourmet Tuna Frittatas 😉 Voila!
This recipe is very easy to prepare for breakfast. My daughter loves it very much. Actually, I started with just a simple omelet and then improvised by adding tuna and different veggies.
For this recipe, I normally use the oven toaster to bake. You may add other veggies of your choice like zucchini, mushrooms etc.
- 1 can flaked light tuna in water (170 g)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper (green or red or yellow)
- 1/4 cup mushrooms
- spices to taste (black pepper, chili flakes)
- salt to taste
Preparations: 25 minutes
- Prepare a small baking pan, spray with Pam cooking oil spray
- In a medium size bowl, mix all the ingredients well
- Pour onto the baking pan
- Bake at 350F for about 20 min
- Serve warm with a glass of orange juice or cup of coffee 😉